Rules & Regulations
Admission will be given according to the merit and reservation that are laid down by the University and Government from time to time. The Principal reserves the rights to amend/modify the guidelines regarding admission. Whenever such amendments, modifications etc are received from the Government / University/ Management they will be according notified on the Notice Board of the College at the time of admission process. Parents / students are requested to go through the notices regarding admission on the notice board before seeking admission for the concern course in the college.
Eligibility Conditions for Admission
- 1. B.A. / B.Sc. Admissions will be confirmed as per the directions issued by the Govt. / University from time to time and subjected to availability of seats in the college.
- 2. The candidates for being eligible for admission to the B.A. Degree Course, he/she must have passed H.S.C. examination from Maharashtra state Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination. For B.Sc. courses, candidate must have passed H.S.C. examination in science faculty of H.S.C.
- 3. Students passing an examination which is equivalent to H.S.C. courses of Higher Secondary Board and intermediate (Arts/Science) from other States and seeking admissions to the F.Y. of the three year degree course. Such students should submit their Original Migration Certificate along with its true copies within two months from the date of admission or else their admission is liable to be cancelled.
- 4. The intake capacity may be limited therefore, students have to register their names in the college office and for details they have to keep in touch with the Notice Board.
The candidates have to submit the prescribed admission form along with following original enclosures and two attested copies of each.
- Transfer Certificate. (Original T.C)
- Statement of Marks. (Mark Memo)
- Passport size photographs.(latest)
- Caste Certificate (for reserved categories)
- GOI scholarship form / GOI free ship form.
- Economically Backward Certificate (E.B.C.) / Primary Teachers Certificate (P.T.C.)
- Freedom Fighter Certificate.
- Other Documents. (If you have)